60 Clinics. 40 players per event. Will you be one? Over the past 10 years Maximum Exposure Basketball has helped hundreds of players reach their dream of playing college basketball. Will you join our impressive list of event alumni? Don’t miss your chance to participate in one of the top exposure events in the country! These events are for girls’ basketball players that are 9th graders and older.
2014 SPRING MAXIMUM EXPOSURE BASKETBALL GIRL’S “FUTURE 40” CLINICS:
- Every Clinic is run by a former Division I Coach!
- Each player plays gets valuable recruiting information, participates in an advanced skill session, plays 3 games in front of college coaches and recruiting services, and is evaluated by our staff with those evaluations along with your contact information being sent out to EVERY coach in the country!
- See how you match up against some of the top players in your region and across the country!
- Have a chance to play your way into our Summer Invitational Events. Last year over 200 Division I coaches were present at these events including coaches from almost every Division I conference in the country as well as numerous Division II, III, and NAIA coaches.
- Forty players ONLY at each event. These events will fill up extremely fast and the only way to secure a spot is by getting your deposit in! Last year we turned away over 250 players because they waited too late to register!
A $45.00 per clinic deposit must accompany the application and the balance of the clinic fee ($80 or $105) is to be paid the day of the clinic (cash or money order ONLY). All payments are considered deposits and are nonrefundable.
Total Cost of the clinic will be $125.00. The cost increases to $150.00 if you are not registered at least 10 days prior to the event. A non-refundable $45 deposit is required with all applications. The balance of $80 (or $105) will be paid at the event. Make sure to check our website for specific starting and ending times. Typical events begin at 9:30 AM and run until mid-afternoon, however schedules may vary. Every participant will receive an event t-shirt, and an evaluation from Maximum Exposure Basketball Staff. A confirmation email will be sent to you after we receive your deposit complete with directions and hotel information. Hotels and meals are the responsibility of each participant’s parent or guardian. DO NOT MAIL AN APPLICATION LESS THAN 10 DAYS BEFORE EVENT, REGISTER ONLINE!
Maximum Exposure Cancellation Policy & Insurance
*** No Refunds without cancellation insurance
**** Cancellation Insurance = $15.00
**** Registration Fees will not be refunded
With Cancellation Insurance
If you cancel 10 or more days prior to the showcase: Entitled to a Full Refund.
If you cancel less than 10 days before the showcase: Entitled to full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
If you don’t cancel before the event starts there will be no refund.
Without Cancellation Insurance
If you cancel less than 10 days prior to the showcase: Entitled to NO COMPENSATION
If you cancel 10 or more days prior to the showcase: Entitled to No Refund, but will receive a future credit for what you paid minus a $25 processing fee
To make a cancellation and be entitled to your refund you MUST SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com before the event. If you do not email us, there will be no refund given under any circumstances.
Questions? Please Call 704-664-9845 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org