(Only for those entering the 12th grade in the fall of 2014)
This one day camp provides high school seniors with an opportunity to work directly with the University of Minnesota’s coaching staff. Each session will cycle through various drills and conditioning circuits to build athletic football habits. You may attend as many sessions as you like, but must pay for each session separately.
Open to all who are entering the 12th grade in the fall of 2014. Please note: If you cancel, you will only be refunded 50%.
- Location: TCF Bank Stadium.
- Time: Registration starts at 1:30 pm, camp starts at 2pm and ends at 6pm
- Cost: $30.00
- All campers receive: T-Shirt
- What to bring: Helmet, shoulder pads, mouth guard, cleats, water bottle
- If needed you can rent a helmet and/or shoulder pads for $10 each and purchase a mouth guard for $5.
*If needed, please contact us and we can provide transportation to and from the airport.
Please contact Jessica at CoachKillFBCamps@gmail.com or 612-206-5613 for any questions.