Come join Head Coach Craig Neal and the Lobo Coaching Staff for the 2014 Lobo Team Basketball Camp! On hand will be present and former Lobo players!
- Your teams will be matched in a competitive division
- There will be a division for varsity, and junior varsity, as well as a division for freshman teams
- Teams from 11 states have been represented
- Share ideas with Lobo coaches
- Coaches’ socials
- Full-time Lobo athletic trainer
- Guarantee 5 games including tournament
- Tour our new facility
- Officiating clinic run in conjunction with Lobo Team Camp - Directed by Division I, II, and NMAA officials.
- Head Coach Craig Neal and the Lobo coaching staff.
- Trainers are available 24 hours.
- The Pit (newly renovated with over 60 million in improvements)
- Rudy Davalos Basketball Center
- Johnson Center
- All facilities located on or near UNM Campus
BEST TEAM CAMP FOR THE PRICE
- Guaranteed 5 games
- Championship Sunday (another 3 or 4 games possible)
- Lobo Team Camp Shirt
- Head Coaches Polo
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 per team no later than May 15, 2014. The balance of tuition is due at registration. Waivers are required at check-in.
Arrival (Registration) & Departure
Local and Overnight Teams - Registration will be held in the Rudy Davalos Center on Thursday, June 12th, from 12 pm - 5pm. The camp will end at 12 pm June 15th (Sunday).
Information for Coaches
Each team must be accompanied by a coach. The coach will be responsible for his team at all times.
Lobo Basketball Office
Hours - 9 am - 5 pm