A four day camp geared to develop and improve a campers' individual basketball skills. The camp is open to all ability levels and will provide a positive and fun teaching environment for all campers. Each day will include intense skill instruction from University of Memphis staff and players. We will have a free throw competition, hot shot competition, 3 on 3 competition along with 5 on 5 games, with a tournament, to crown a team champion of each division.
Camp Bank: Additional snacks, drinks, and gear can be purchased from the camp store from funds from the "camp bank". Parents can take the worry out of money being lost. There is no need to send money with your camper, just deposit money in the "camp bank", and the money will be deposited in your camper's account at the camp store. All Money from the camp store will need to be claimed on Thursday after camp has been completed. If a camper is coming to multiple weeks all money will need to be claimed by June 29, 2017.
- Date: June 12th (Monday) - June 15th (Thursday)
- Time: Monday - Wednesday 9am - 4:30pm and Thursday 9am - Noon
- Check-in: June 12th (Monday) @ 9am at the Larry O. Finch Center
- Awards Ceremony: June 15th (Thursday) @ 11am at the Larry O. Finch Center
- Ages: Camp is open to BOYS ONLY, age 7-18
- Meals: Lunch WILL be provided to campers. They can also purchase lunch fromthe camp store.
- T-shirt and basketball included in the camp cost.
- Daily instruction from Coach Tubby Smith and the University of Memphis basketball players.
- Daily autographs available from Coach Smith and the University of Memphis basketball players.
Registration for all Camps:
Full payment is due upon enrollment for the camp. No camper will be allowed to participate unless all fess have been paid in full and all medical forms are submitted at Check-in.
Tubby Smith Basketball Camp does not provide medical insurance. Each camper will be required to cmplete the signed parent medical release form to waive and release Tubby Smith Basketball Camp and the University of Memphis from any and all liability for any injuries incurred while at camp. Tubby Smith Basketball Camp reserves the right to refuse any camper with pre-existing medical and/or physical history.
Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representatives of Memphis athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by the University of Memphis Athletics or any of its coaches or staff members. This camp is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.
Questions? Steven Goodson @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-678-2346