Date - July 26th - July 29th
Time - 8:30am - 3pm
Place - ARVC, TAP, & CBA, 7800 Las Lomitas Drive, NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
Grade Range - K - 12th - Boys and Girls - (Limited to space!)
Cost - $180 - Early Bird Special. $225 on July 13th (Walk-up/day of registration $250 if available!) T-shirt included!
- ALL Skill levels are welcome!
- 6 1/2 hours of daily training for 4 full days!
- Daily schedule includes fundamentals and drills, skill stations, contests for prizes, small and large team competition, and games in a league format.
- Players are divided into teams/courts based on age and skill level.
- 5-7 year olds play on 9 foot hoops.
- Snack bar will be available for campers. (Pizza, Snow cones, Gatorade, water, etc..)
Camp Bank: Additional snacks, drinks, and gear can be purchased from the camp store from funds from the "camp bank". Parents can take the worry out of money being lost. There is no need to send money with your camper. Parents can deposit money in the "camp bank" and the money will be deposited in your camper's account.
LEARN THE GAME FROM AN NBA CHAMPION! With most programs the camp director is a celebrity or coach who just lends his or her name. Other programs are led by individuals without extensive basketball experience. At the Championship Basketball Academy, Coach Peterson will work with all campers, running drills, evaluating performance, and challenging each athlete to reach a higher level. Coach Peterson is the founder and director of Championship Basketball Academy. He has been offering camps, clinics, & private basketball workouts to athletes since 2004. His coaching experience includes working with the San Antonio Spurs and winning a NBA Championship in 2003. Coaching with the Lobo Men's basketball team and winning a Mountain West Conference Championship, and as a head coach at the high school level. Coach Peterson has over 25 years experience coaching athletes from every level, age, and gender.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION, LEARN FROM A CHAMPION!
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/text Alyssa Peterson @ 505-379-8845